Wednesday 27 July 2011

TUFACE SAYS I USED TO SMOKE MARIJUANA

BET Award winner Tuface confesses to trying out marijuana and insists that he is off it now. In a recent interview he was quoted as saying he has smoked marijuana to get high..
Excerpts from the interview
“When it comes to drugs, I can say I drink Panadol sometimes when I have headache. Or I can take Vitamin C. Marijuana? Yes, I have tried it before. I tried it and I felt ire (high).
I don’t want to even start encouraging anybody or talking about that. But I am just being truthful. I have done it before. Cocaine, heroin? I have never taken tried those ones.Never, ever, ever.
I have never taken marijuana to go onstage. It was just for relaxation purpose. But like I said, I don’t even want to go there.
So, let’s leave that. I just knew marijuana wasn’t for me. So I stopped. Because it makes me feel I am in another world.
I stopped using it a couple of years ago. I wouldn’t say it was difficult stopping it. It wasn’t too difficult.
It was just craziness that introduced me to marijuana. You know how youthful energy used to push one into things like that. In those days; I listened to songs like Rolling down the Street Smoking.
All those songs can influence, if you want to be influenced. It is not for me to advise musicians not to write or sing about drugs.
Well i think most of them take marijuana anyways..i am not shocked

No comments:

Post a Comment