Saturday 30 July 2011

Ferdinand Sparks White House Security Alert

Rio Ferdinand unwittingly sparked a security alert at the White House after posting photos on Twitter.
The Manchester United and England defender published several photos of a visit to Barack Obama's presidential home, taken on the club's pre-season tour in Washington DC.

However one snap of security men - accompanied by the comment "The security needs beefing up here at the White House....!!" - was mysteriously deleted from his page.

Ferdinand, who boasts 1.3 million followers, commented: "Whoa....some1 has got into my phone + taken down my pics off twitter....this is deep...is jack Bauer in Washington?!"

In a further reference to the spy-themed TV drama 24, which stars Kiefer Sutherland as agent Jack Bauer, Ferdinand then tweeted: "My pic of the security was #removed quick, rapido, sharpish, fast....they don't play here in DC...I feel like I'm on 24 right now #baffled"

No comments:

Post a Comment