Saturday 30 July 2011

FIRE OUTBREAK AT PLANET ONE LAGOS

There has been a fire incident at  Planet One
The fire reportedly started 4am. Upon finding out, resident guards at hotel began attempting to combat the fire with extinguishers but found it hard as the fire had grown of control. A guard who would rather remain anonymous says that it wasn’t until the fire services came in at about 7am that they successfully put the fire out.
The roof was badly damaged and could not be salvaged as large fumes of smoke was seen oozing from through it.
Security was quite strict and wouldn’t let our reporters gain access into the compound. A fire truck is still seen parked in the building.
Female rapper B.O.U.Q.U.I was said to have hosted her open mic night gig called ‘D’Attic’ a day before and finished at around 10PM, security at the building say she left the building at around 11PM.the rapper said she had no idea of the incident. ‘Yes, I hosted my gig there but I have no idea a fire incident happened there, I’ll have to speak with someone and get back to you’, were B.O.U.Q.U.I’s words.
The cause of the fire outbreak is still unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment