Sunday 24 July 2011

TEENAGER BURNT ALIVE BY MUM'S JEALOUS LOVER

Antoine Willis, 19, was burnt by his mother's boyfriend, Curtis Reed, after he stepped in when the 54-year-old threw a frozen chicken at his mother and threatened her with a knife at their home in St Pauls, Minnesota.

The teenager said that Reed, who he had seen as a father figure, threatened him in the early hours of Wednesday morning after he intervened to break up a fight between him and his mother.

He was walking around the house with hammers and stuff, still talking stuff like, "Don't go to sleep, don't' go to sleep",' Mr Willis said.
Mr Willis said that he, his girlfriend and his mother tried to stay awake by playing video games because they were fearful for their safety, but all fell asleep at around 5:30am.
He was sleeping on the sofa at around 7am on Wednesday morning, when he said he woke up to the smell of burning flesh and realised that he was covered in flames.
'All I know is I was asleep and I had fire on my head when I woke up,' Mr Willis said.
'I took my shirt off, patted my head down and he was chasing me with a bottle of lighter fluid and kept spraying me with it.

Reed is charged with first-degree assault. He could face a maximum sentence of 20 years and a $30,000 fine. He remains in custody at the Ramsey County Jail.

 Lots of sick men out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment