Saturday 23 July 2011

A SURVIVOR OF THE NORWEGIAN SHOOTING SPEAKS ABOUT THE BLOODBATH

 
Image of the gunman standing over dead bodies
Gunman: Anders Breivik has been arrested by police after the shooting in Utoeya 
FACE OF PURE EVIL
The blonde-haired, blue-eyed killer called out to the campers and asked them to come closer.
Unsuspecting and trusting, they came over but when they did he killed them in a random and unprovoked attack.

His boots crunching along as he sought out his victims and wearing what appeared to be a police uniform, he shot at them twice to make sure they were dead.
Adrian Pracon, who was shot in the shoulder as he lay face down, playing dead, said he heard the killer shouting about how everyone was going to die.
The 21-year-old said: 'He yelled out that he was going to kill us all and that we must all die. I started speculating and thinking this can't be real because Norwegian people wouldn't attack Norway.'

Mr Pracon also described how he could hear the blue-eyed gunman's boots as he walked along the rocks and felt his breath moments before he shot him in the back.



'I was lying on a rock, face down and I could hear him coming. I could feel his breath.

'As he approached, he shot at me to see if I was dead and fortunately I didn't move so he thought I was dead.
'I was laying there for two hours, still healthy but very cold.'
Before he was shot Mr Pracon said he had tried to escape the island by swimming into the ocean but only managed a short distance before deciding to turn back.
'I jumped into the water like the rest of the people but I did not have time to take my clothes off and it had started to rain.
'When I had swum about 100 metres I felt I had to turn back because I started to get very cold and felt I might meet a certain death.'
Once he reached the shore he saw Breivik who pointed his gun at him.
'I screamed to him, please no please. I didn't know if he didn't want to just kill me because I was one person or if he preferred to kill a group of people.

Survivors described a scene of sheer terror at the camp, which is organised by the youth wing of Norway's ruling Labour party.
Hundreds of young people were eagerly awaiting a speech the prime minister was to give there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment