Tuesday 26 July 2011

Meet the woman who has 1,200 pairs of shoes - 700 of which are Louboutins

One pair of Louboutins is a dream for many girls, let alone a staggering 700 pairs.
Beth Shak - whose 'name is synonymous with shoes' - has the enviable honour of being one of killer-heel designer Christian Louboutin’s best customers.
And, at last count, the poker champion owns a colossal 1,200 pairs of shoes.

She says the French shoe maestro ‘has an eye for design and he knows what a woman wants’ – and has sunk a fortune into her admiration of some of the world’s top fashion houses.
Killer heels: Ms Shak owns 700 pairs of Christian Loubotin shoes

A professional poker player, Ms Shak started buying designer shoes in 2004, amassing the enormous collection in just seven years.
She treats herself to a pair of red-soled Louboutins each time she plays a poker tournament
Wow!!! this is every girl's dream..abi i lie?

5 comments:

  1. My dear, u no lie o. But I dooubt that even if I had that much money I'd spend half of it on Lous. And I'm a shoe lover die. I guess everyone's priority is diff, I'd feel like there r orphanages n sick people that cld use most of the 700 pair worth of Lous. I don talk my own hoohaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M-A_D-N-E-S-S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infact honestly i wdnt even know where to begin? where teminkan dey go? lol

    but if i hv that kind of money..i wd give to charity and i wd also buy SHOES!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. na wa o.......see, she even dedicated one whole room to SHOESSSSSSSS.
    I support ur cause jare teminikan

    ReplyDelete
  5. i pray we all get to that level where our shoes wd need a whole house(not room)

    heheheheheheeh(apa ni yen)

    ReplyDelete