Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wife Killer Collaspes When He Saw A Crowd of Journalists



 Mr. Arowolo Akolade, 30, alleged to have murdered his wife, Titi Arowolo, slumped when he saw newsmen waiting anxiously to speak with him at the Oduduwa office of the Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer .
After he was resuscitated, he said: "Please, I am bereaved. I just lost my wife. I also got injured. Look at the series of wounds on my stomach and hands. Have I not suffered enough? At the right time, information will get to you. I am not in the right state of mind and  if you have any question on the death of my wife, you can ask my lawyer."
However, his lawyer Mr. Vincent Obianoyi, said that his client has a right to remain silent while investigation into the death of his wife was ongoing.
He also claims his wife stabbed herself just to get him in trouble(who does that) c'mon now, so she stabbed herself in the neck to punish you..
eh nah!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. he shoold be hanged. he is a mad man

    ReplyDelete