Wednesday 3 August 2011

NIGERIAN GAY MAN DIVORCES GERMAN PARTNER

The gay marriage which was contracted in 2008 between Nigerian born chika valentine nwafor and German marc schwarz has ended.The two men who recently visited nigeria as a couple to see chikas people and understand his lifestlye are no longer in love.
Chika said ''Finally i am free but still a close friend to marc but i live on my own now''
''Yes I moved out as I can't stand his cheating anymore and I moved out with our son Boris. we are finally signing our divorce by Wednesday july 27,2011.But we are still friends and I need my life to cope and bring my son up well
''Am single and seriously searching for a honest ,sincere and genuine one and not those that will only lay me on bed and take advantage of me or start demanding money like Nigerian guys are doing.i saw it coming and The fact is that am not shocked at all neither does he even care but the best of it is am on my own once again.my son is all the happiness I have ''


I dont even know what to say to this one...

1 comment: