Saturday 6 August 2011

Jane Fonda Displays Her Age-Defying Figure In a Sheer Dress

She may be 73, but Jane Fonda is looking - and feeling - as good as a woman a third of her age.
A photograph of the actress and fitness guru in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar US magazine shows her looking stunning in a slinky black Stella McCartney dress complete with sheer panels with polka dot detail. 
The actress tells the publication that she has learned to love herself after a long battle with bulimia and issues with her self image.
'I wasn't very happy from, I would say, puberty to 50' she admits.  'It took me a long time. It was in my 40s, and if you suffer from bulimia, the older you get, the worse it gets.
'I was raised in the ’50s,' she explains. 'I was taught by my father that how I looked was all that mattered, frankly.'He was a good man, and I was mad for him, but he sent messages to me that fathers should not send: Unless you look perfect, you’re not going to be loved.'

Now the actress is not letting her age get in the way of vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment