Wednesday 3 August 2011

Famous Polygamist, Massaba, Marries 91st Wife And Divorces 21

Celebrated polygamist and Islamic cleric, Pa Abubakar Masaba, on Monday said he had divorced 21 out of his 86 wives over indiscipline.




Pa Abubakar who is from Bida, headquarters of Bida Local Government Area of Niger State, at 87, married his 91st wife, Fatimah Abubakar, on Friday in the town.
Masaba said the marriagesto the 21 ladies he divorced collapsed due to acts of indiscipline, denying the allegation that the women were divorced for embracing western medicine.
He said, "I am a law abiding citizen, so I have never prevented health officials from immunising my children or those with me against child-killer diseases.
"If I refuse to use western medicine, it is because of my spiritual belief and the way Allah has been working with me. I bear no hatred or animosity against anybody who takes it."
Fatima corroborated Masaba's claim on the wedding, insisting that it was divine.
"To be frank with you, I was fascinated by Baba's character, humility and behaviour. He is a great philanthropist and a man that is always ready to assist fellow human beings, irrespective of tribe, race or religion. He is my dream of a man, he takes perfect care of his wives and other people living with him," she stated.


"As you know, I don't do things without the consent of Allah, I prayed and Allah said she was my wife and I should go ahead before I went ahead and marries her," he stated.


He described Islam as a religion of peace, adding that adherents of the religion must embrace peace at all times. 

Wow! I thought Fela was the only one...this is just utter madness...91wives??????? ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment