Monday 4 July 2011

Amber Rose Say I Am Not Coming To Nigeria


She Tweeted
Hey my Nigerian Rosebuds I am NOT booked for anything in Nigeria at all if I’m not booked thru info@behindhershades.com then its not real‘, she tweeted. ‘I wld LOVE to come to Nigeria if u guys really want me there Pls book me thru Info@behindhershades.com’, she further expressed.

The rumour was Amber Rose was expected to co host Music meets Runway with Bank W
But contacting the ‘Music Meets Runway’ organizers through E-mail, they debunked Amber Rose’s disclaimer, stating that they had indeed contacted the model through the said E-mail address and that money had also been ‘made to her’.
‘Our booking agent did infact book through that email address and we have all evidences to proove that. Tens of thousands of dollars was also made to her as well. We will be issuing a press statement as soon as possible to address the ‘real’ issue with Amber, our Sponsors and the event‘,

Hmmmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment