Friday 17 June 2011

Oprah says she wants O.J. confession



Oprah Winfrey says she wants imprisoned former U.S. football great O.J. Simpson to confess to her he killed his ex-wife and her friend.
Simpson was acquitted of stabbing his wife  and Ron Goldman to death in 1994 in California, but later was found responsible for the slayings in a wrongful death civil lawsuit.
The ex-football player and occasional actor, who is now serving time in Nevada for armed robbery and kidnapping, has always denied he killed the pair.
"I have a dream of O.J. Simpson confessing to me," the Post quoted Winfrey as saying. "And I am going to make that happen, people. I don't just want the interview. I want the interview on the condition that you are ready, Mr. Simpson."


You go wait tire Oprah!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. No be only wait tire,she go wait grow grey bear for dis kind matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be on planet "DREAMS"

    ReplyDelete