Friday 17 June 2011

Hefner's Fiancee 'Wanted $500k To Dump Him..OLE BARAWO BANSA



Harris, 25, and Hefner, 85, announced Tuesday that their Saturday nuptials had been called off, with Hefner tweeting that his ex-fiance had a "change of heart." The two got engaged in December. This would have been Hefner's third marriage.
"For a while I've been having second thoughts about everything. I haven't really been at peace with myself lately. I didn't think it was really fair to him," she said in the radio interview. "It was all happening too fast for me. .... Was this what I wanted?"
But were yu blind? Well the story out now is that she reportedly planned to ditch the Playboy founder at the altar in return for a $500,000 media deal. it is claimed she was shopping around for a big money deal to tell all after she had dumped the 85-year-old millionaire in front of 300 guests at their wedding.HABA!!!!! THAT IS HEARTLESS!!!

Hmmmm What Girls Wd Do 4 Money and Stardom...Na real Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment